- BioPhysics Research is committed to respecting your privacy.
- BioPhysics Research complies with the EU and Swiss Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of data from the European Union and Switzerland.
“We pledge to treat your information as we would want ours treated.”
Chief Operating Officer
Information We Collect
- When you register for a BioPhysics Research service, product or free trial, we will need to collect personal information to help us with your query.
- We collect information you voluntarily supply to us on our websites, through surveys, or as feedback.
- Information is collected during the use of some of our products as needed to provide the service.
- We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to keep track of interactions with our sites and services.
How We Use Your Information
- We use the information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- We may use your information to inform you about other products or services, partners, opportunities and events offered by BioPhysics Research.
- We may use your information to improve our products or websites.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties.
- BioPhysics Research uses industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of personally identifiable information, including encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
We do not share your information
- To change your email subscription status or opt out of BioPhysics Research collection, use and distribution of your information, visit our Unsubscribe page.
- Every marketing email from BioPhysics Research contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails.
BioPhysics Research Pte. Ltd.
North Bridge Road, Peninsula Plaza,
Telephone: +61 458 588 411